Sunday 29 June 2014

Instagram


Let's just face it, Instagram is very addictive. I installed the app yesterday and tested it this afternoon during my field trip to the Tokyo Marunouchi neighbourhood, and I'm already hooked. Well that didn't take long did it. So @bookwormslunch is now on Instagram! And I think I will post some pictures on the Suitcase from time to time (noooooo, not another series please Marie!)




The patio of the Mitsubishi Ichigokan Museum.






Ginza before the storm. I wonder if one can ever get lost in Tokyo? 






In the metro Yurakucho line.





Hopeful bargain and other ads in Wako station.



4 comments:

  1. Wish I could go back and visit Tokyo again....cool shots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be great, Pamela. You no doubt would be piling up cool shot after cool shot. And I'm sure you already have you you were here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooh, how adorable. Yip, got refreshed at a suitable vending machine. My monkey got me my new favourite drink of the moment, Kirin's Kitchen Salt&Fruit Litchi

    ReplyDelete