Tuesday 4 February 2014

The Bookworm's Lunch is served


http://thebookwormslunch.com

I am very proud to announce the launch of my new website, The Bookworm's Lunch. It is not perfect and it needs some fine tuning and editing at some point, but I'll be very happy if you go and have a look. Right now most of the things that appear there are familiar to most of you and there won't be many changes, the focus will stay on the blogs. It's just that, you know, it looks quite cool :-)))
Thanks to all of you!


4 comments:

  1. Lunch was my favorite part of school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't that perfect then! For me it was the afternoon snack, because it usually was a bar of chocolate, and because it meant the school day was almost over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super! Mon nouveau rendez vous lors de ma tournée de mes sites web préférés... et ici, rien que du bonheur, , que de ces choses dont j'adore les matières, les couleurs, les formes, la fragilité... merci , merci de me faire découvrir ton site !!!!
    Agnès ( Maily Melo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, comme c'est gentil. Je suis contente que ça te plaise. Bienvenue!!! Et merci pour le com!

    ReplyDelete