Saturday 14 December 2013

San Diego wrap up



I'm a bit bored with my San Diego pictures, so this is just a mishmash post. I mean, San Diego is a fine city alright, probably a great city to live in if you like the sea. The city centre is very neat and clean and straight, surprisingly absolutely trash free. But walking towards East Village, there is like an invisible border and by the time you cross 16th Street you know you are in a different world. And you start walking faster, and you stop taking pictures.









































6 comments:

  1. Yeah, there's a creepy story to be told in each of these photos...
    but I had to laugh in the 2nd one, you could never sell a drink in Oz that had real root juices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All except the last one were taken in the clean and neat city centre. Hahah, I thought about you of course for the second one :-))) Have you tried root beer? It's quite good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I had some while travelling on Route 66!! It was called Root 66 root beer!! I'm pretty sure Moira still has the bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is rooting really the root of all evil? Or photography?
    Happy to see the surfer is still on her feet. Now where is that Roots poster?
    PS French people do not like Root Beer ... you must be very strange. d

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, you know, people from Alsace..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I'm still waiting for my roots poster, d! And speaking of surfing, I'll be doing an amazing, earth shattering blog at P&P soonish! ?!

    ReplyDelete