Wednesday 17 June 2015

Bonsai on the Balcony and Man in Fog





I got such a sweet postcard in the mail the other day from David Stafford. Bonsai on Balcony refers to this particular balcony of course :-)) Spot on, David, it looks exactly like you imagined it.








The other side of the card is a story of Monkey Ladies and Kale Rooting Hormone. Kale rooting hormone which, as everyone knows, is an important component of radioactive pasta.
Oh yes, there was a day when I was a Sweet Pea. Then a Sweat Pee. And then just a P. I don't know how David knows all those things but this card got me all wiggy :-)) It must be time for my protein pills...



4 comments:

  1. Thank you Pamela. I'm too lucky for someone who doesn't send out anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on indeed. That checking message position... ha ha, and PEAS! Too funny :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it too, Caramelle ...

    ReplyDelete