Friday 30 May 2014

The Friday Comic (7)





According to Twitter, this is an authentic poster, urging japanese kids to swiftly and safely return home.  -  For the little story, every time the sun sets over Wakoshi (and I reckon over most small cities and villages of Japan), you will hear an announcement loudly broadcasted through the loudspeakers at every corner of every street, telling kids that it is now time to stop playing and to go back home. With accompanying little music, of course (it is actually broadcasting as I am writing this. Funny thing  -
I say kids, you stay and play in the streets. Going home is not safe IMHO. I mean, daddy has just been beamed up along with his vacuum cleaner (most evidently NOT a Dyson), the cat and the dog and their tennis ball are following them closely and oh - my - god - what are they doing to Piggy chan!!
No, this is no time to go home.

2 comments: