Wednesday 2 April 2014

I love cows, and bad burlesque




This envelope by Carina belongs in the Suitcase, for one thing because it is travel themed, and then, I think Vizma will agree, this dashing man looks like what I imagine John the farmer looked like when he was young (?!). And he's wearing french stripes too. A very funny envelope, Carina.





Carina recently won a comb for her participation in the MinXus Who Has The Best Hair Contest. Nothing like the Hot Pick Electric Comb, though. Ah, those Cowboys All-Pro always know the best deals….








Carina also sent great little ATCs which are going to make perfect bookmarks, I love all of it, thank you Carina! (I'm always looking forward to your mail and it always makes me laugh a lot)






I was hoping my mum would never find out about it, but oh well, since the pictures are already all over the internet there is no point hiding it anymore :-)) yes, I have been modelling bad burlesque. Modelling that might or might not have involved a pair of superman pants borrowed from Eeedie's man (we'll hear more about the whereabouts of those pants at some point), a bra about five sizes too big, and some sort of venetian mask.




This was very, very bad, but at least it earned me a fab boekie prize from Vizma. With fabric to make a real burlesque costume! Hahaha, I'm working on it and it's proving difficult to fit all this into that :-))))

















Another good laugh for the engaging tall girl :-)) beautiful boekie, thank you Viz, this was fun!

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Carina's work always makes me laugh aloud! As do your blogs, Marie!
    I wonder if the Cowboy all-pro also uses his Hot Pick comb on his chest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How thoughtful that Viz attached a piece of fabric to make your own costume, Marie :D The book is crazygood, and works also as an envelope?! Thanks girls for a great blog and laugh! All glory to Cowboys All-Pros...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey wait, didn't I put your apartment numbers on the envelope/book? They must know you around Wako!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "She could. She did."
    Good advice there, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello you two Stars. Glad I made you laugh. And hey the street and flat number are missing alright! I must be a celebrity after all.
    Coquette is the word. And Hot Pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Harvey Martin is one H O T hot-combing hottiee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that is all fabulous mail -- I want some too -- mail that is!!!!

    ReplyDelete