Monday 11 May 2015

Cloclo





I watched this biopic of Claude François last week on TV, and for the WHOLE week (until now included and ongoing) I have his songs in my head, NON STOP, no kidding, almost day and night. Heeeeeeelp! How do I stop this? I think that posting some videos here might alleviate the symptoms, so here you go :-))
(confession: I also kind of like them. Oh dear… I think it's nostalgia of some sort)





























Are you hooked yet? :-))
(PS, yes he is the author of the song My Way. Before Sinatra and before Paul Anka)

10 comments:

  1. Vive le Cloclo! That man had more moves than Jagger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta practice my Cloclo routine and hit the karaoke!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twist and snow! So futuristic ;)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Carina, you and I know that disco is the future.

      Delete
  4. Yes, we know that disco never died... We are the disco ninjas ;)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. vi är disco ninjor och vi ska aldrig ge upp

      Delete
  5. Cloclo is all! Cloclo is truth! Cloclo is beauty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, let's say that truth was not his forte. For the rest, yes I agree :-)

      Delete