Tuesday 3 February 2015

Wizards vs. Magic (Part 2)


I almost forgot that I still owe you Part 2 of Wizards vs. Magic. The photos are not great (it's Instagram after all) but it will help documenting the entertainment. And entertainment there was! Not a dull moment. Thinking back, maybe there was more entertainment show than there was actual basketball. Or something like 50/50. Every time-out, every stoppage of the clock by the referee, every break between quarters had to be filled with… errrrmm…stuff.






Interviews of the players, asking them wether they prefer ducks or horses for instance (true story!).
Because I think they trample you? :-)))
(Rubber duckies won)







A wedding proposal after a fake game where she had no idea







The Spot The Gecko game. This was all too fast for me and I didn't quite get it. There must have been a gecko somewhere in the audience, dunno.







The Hot Shot Challenge. One shot to get your mortgage entirely payed off!! Mr.Bradley missed the opportunity, unfortunately.







A choreography by the Wiz Kids.


After this, special guest Private Cooper who came back from the war (I can't remember which war it was he came back from, too many wars going on right now) gave a speech, and we all sang one more welled up national anthem.






The promise of free food chick-fil-a chicken sandwich….






And yes, that visiting player DID miss two consecutive free throws!! Free chick-fil-a chicken sandwich for everyone!!  








The Kiss Cam. The best kissing couple on camera wins two season tickets.






Rub. Got a little shoulder action (?) :-o  I think they won!!







The T-Shirt Toss. Always a favorite.







Well that was a very entertaining evening, thank you Wizards!!

4 comments:

  1. I hear the burgers are good there, true?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous, I'm sorry to say that your sources can't be trusted. Unless you like a combination of mashy and chewy. Which is fine, of course, no harm in that :-)) That's why I didn't bother queueing for Papa John's free Fil-a-Chick Sandwich.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope not a dull moment here ... I can not think of anything missing, except for the chick sandwich :)
    Carina

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right Carina, I should have gone for the Chick'.

    ReplyDelete